Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dear Parents,

I'd love to gather a group of kids together for an outing/play-time on cross-country skis. If the weather and snow hold, we'll meet this coming Thursday, Jan 10, after school - gathering around 3:15 at the BOC in Brattleboro.

If you're not BOC members, I think the trail fee is $10 (not sure about this).  I'm hoping to ask the BOC about a group rate for kids' skiing but haven't gotten to this yet...

The ski hut will be closed so bring along any snacks or a thermos of hot cocoa (I'll bring some to share).  I'll have a plan of a few games we can play, then we'll go on a little ski.  All ages welcome - Ava and Carmen (7 and 5) will be skiing with me. I can offer some basic instruction, but the idea is simply to have fun on skis and make it a social outdoor event. Please pass this on to any other XC ski families you know.

Hope you can make it!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment