Thursday, February 7, 2013

BKL Festival Updates

FROM: 2013 TD Bank Bill Koch League Festival

The Bill Koch Festival is ON!  We are continuing to monitor the weather and consult with NENSA.   We plan to stick to the current schedule but a delayed start on  Saturday morning is possible.  We will update the Festival website by Thursday at 6pm (   We are also working with the Festival hotel to try to extend the cancellation cutoff until after 6pm (stay tuned).

Also check your email tomorrow midday for more Festival details in the Participant Guide.

Please watch the weather and plan your travel accordingly.  Above all, be safe!

We look forward to a fantastic Festival!

The EMBK Festival Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment